Friday, May 27, 2011

Proof That Dominique Strauss-Kahn And Prime Minister Berlusconi Are Guilty In Their Sex Scandals

What's up with European men and their unbridled perversity? Dominique Strauss-Kahn and Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi are both embroiled in sex scandals but these dudes can barely contain their lust, even in front of the President. 

The looks on Barack's face are priceless...

Barack: "Dominique, let me introduce to my wife..."
DSK: "Hey! such a beautiful woman you have Mr. President..."
DSK: "After this is over cherie, come to my room I have some etchings to show you..."
Barack: "YO, TAKE IT DOWN A THOUSAND Dominique, I'M RIGHT HERE..."
Berlusconi: "Michelle your, how you say...badonkadonk, is looking Magnifique!"
Barack (thinking): "If I punch him in his face then I'm the bad guy..."

/wahaha


Obama's first G-20 meeting in April 2009. The REAL reason why he was so popular:

President Barack Obama: So its settled...we blow off the meetings and meet up at "Ye Olde Shakey Buttz" at 6pm and make it rain on them bitches.

Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi (at top): Half nekkid chicks! You know, I'm there!

President Dmitry Medvedev : Now THATS a STIMULUS PACKAGE I can agree with!

King Abdullah bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud (overhearing their plans): They NEVER invite me to shit...


Obama: After the meeting, I want you to get about 2 million of that stimulus money in ones for tonight..

Geithner: No problem, Mr. President...

President Obama: Yeah its "Ye Olde Shakey Buttz" with a Z..we're all meeting there...but don't tell Abdullah...


MEANWHILE WITH MICHELLE...


Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall (Prince Charles' wife): And what would you recommend?

Michelle Obama:The Desert Eagle .50 has the sufficient stopping power for motherfuckers who get too close..I swear by it.


BACK WITH BARACK...


President Obama: Its called "Ye Olde Shakey Buttz" at 6pm..oh and don't tell  Abdullah...

President Obama: BUTTZ with a Z and its about 4 blocks from Buckingham Palace..bring your boys but remember not Abdullah, okay...

Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi: GATDAYUM Barack! What the fuck did you eat?!?

President Obama: That was a good one..

King Abdullah: No invite to the strip club AND this nigga farted...

Abdullah shouts an insult and angrily leaves the photoshoot..

Obama: Fuck you say about my momma?!? See thats why nobody likes your BITCHMADE ASS!

No comments:

Post a Comment