Saturday, October 15, 2011

Savannah Guthrie - One Tall Drink Of Water

She was a long cool woman in a black dress...

I was watching the Today Show a couple weeks back and glanced at the TV to see something that looked incredible. Al Roker and Natalie Morales along with two men were damn near dwarfed by Savannah Guthrie.


Just look at the top picture, she literally stands head and shoulders above everyone else. At first I thought it was an optical illusion, maybe Savannah was standing closer to the camera or something like that. No, she's just a big chick. Either that or Al and Natalie are midgets. 


You see it again in this picture. Granted she's in heels in both pictures but you can see that even if she were flatfooted, she would still be half a head taller than Roker and just slightly taller than Matt Lauer.


Y'know, the older I get the more I find myself appreciating women's footwear more and more. And boy do I appreciate nice boots on a chick.


 Even sitting down Savannah towers over them. I have to admit that Guthrie carries herself very well. On the show she's fun and personable and I read that she has separated from her husband in the last year so she's available.

one of these people is not like the others, three of these people are kinda the same...

Brains, cute and tall as a Redwood, I'm guessing the guy who gets to be with her will have his hands full...literally.


think she dates short guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment